Dr. Bethany Powers, MD – Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Bethany Powers brings compassion, precision, and a patient-centered approach to surgical care. She holds a bachelor of science in Neuroscience from the Honors College at Washington State University. She earned her medical degree (M.D) from the Medical College of Wisconsin, with honors in research.
After medical school, Dr. Bethany Powers received highly specialized training in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Wisconsin. The University of Wisconsin is nationally recognized as one of the leading academic otolaryngology centers in the nation, and is known for its research and producing excellent surgeons. While in residency, Dr. Bethany Powers took pride in researching how surgeons implement new procedures into practice. In residency, she received personalized training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery with two of the most influential surgeons in the nation.
Dr. Bethany Powers completed a highly competitive fellowship within the prestigious American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California, Irvine. During this specialized training she studied under a world-renowned rhinoplasty surgeon who focuses in aesthetic nasal surgery and corrective rhinoplasty, as well as cosmetic surgeons on the cutting edge of facelift technique and laser treatment.
Additionally, Dr. Powers is a former clinical instructor at the University of California, Irvine where she taught head and neck surgeons both in the operating room and classroom. During her time in fellowship she performed hundreds of operations ranging from laser treatment, rhinoplasty, mohs reconstruction, facial trauma, brow lift, blepharoplasty, otoplasty and aging face procedures.
She is board certified in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and passed board examination for the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Bethany Powers grew up as the youngest of three siblings, in a US military family that moved frequently throughout her formative years. As such, she enjoys traveling to new places and meeting people from all walks of life. Her personable demeanor translates into an ability to help patients feel at ease. Her extensive training, attention to detail, and goal-oriented approach make her an excellent surgeon and clinician.
Dr. Bethany Powers is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Board of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery.
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of The Rhinoplasty Society
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Passed Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery Board Examination
- National Lecturer providing education to surgeons and medical students
- Former University of California Irvine Clinical Instructor
- Former University of California Irvine Lecturer, teaching Head & Neck residents
- Completed Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin
- Completed American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at the University of California, Irvine
- Graduated with honors in research
- Studied under a world-renowned surgeon who focuses in aesthetic nasal surgery and corrective rhinoplasty
- Worked with surgeons on the cutting edge of facelift techniques and laser treatments
- Brow lift
- Chin augmentation
- Facial contouring
- Buccal fat removal
- Reconstruction of Moh’s facial defects
- Scar revision
- Ear lobe repair
- Injectables including neurotoxin and filler
- CO2 laser
- Profound nonsurgical facelift