2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. Ward Institute makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless Ward Institute and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Ward Institute or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Ward Institute has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of Ward Institute nor are they endorsed by Advice Media.
5. Ward Institute may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Ward Institute. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘http://aacustomtmplt.wpengine.com’ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Ward Institute of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
8. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Advice Media which is headquartered in the State of New York, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Nassau County, New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York with respect to such matters. Ward Institute and Advice Media. make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Advice Media, its logo, nameplates are trademarks of Advice Media and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
10. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of Ward Institute or Advice Media, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.